Follow these steps to get the best burn out of your candle:
- Trim your candle's wick and remove the trimmings each time you light your candle.
- Allow all of the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn.
- We hope that once the candle is gone, you'll make use of the jar!
Safety first - we encourage following these rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Do not pick up a candle while it's burning or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.